Grief in the Workplace
The death of a co-worker can impact the workplace in a significant way. Hinds Hospice Center for Grief & Healing can provide support. Our trained counselors can also lead on-site grief support groups and meet one-on-one with affected individuals.
Professional grief education and training
The staff from the Center for Grief & Healing are available to present on the following topics:
- Understanding grief
- Supporting grievers
- Perinatal and pediatric hospice
- Supporting families whose babies die too soon
- Children and grief
- Children grieving a death from suicide
- Communicating and connecting in unique family situations
- Working with families who have experienced death in a medical setting
- Necessary goodbyes, and supporting unique needs of grievers
- Grieving through the holiday season
Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
Grief impacts us in all areas of our lives, including the workplace.
The Center for Grief & Healing can help your employees on their journey through grief, leading them to more productive professional and personal lives.
Consider adding Hinds Hospice Center for Grief & Healing to the benefits your EAP offers.
Current EAP contracts include:
- Anthem Blue Cross EAP
- Avante Behavioral Health
- CONCERN EAP
- Cura Linc
- Halcyon Behavioral Health