- "We feel so blessed that our Mother was in your loving care during her final moments, as was our Dad. We all feel so blessed that we were able to be with her during her passing. You gave us strength, hope, and comfort, which has brought us peace and harmony as a family. Our loving thanks to each of you who cared for our Mom."
- "Our family wishes to thank you for your kindness and support. We are humbled by the care and compassion shown to us by all of you at Hinds Hospice. Our mothers’ passing was one of love and peace. We thank you for making this last memory of her one of dignity and grace."
- "Words can’t express our appreciation for the care and compassion that you brought to our loved one’s last days. She had put up a long fight and when she needed to let go, you helped us to let go and to feel at peace with our and her decision. It’s a fine line that you have to walk as our loved ones and we all approach death from different perspectives. Thank you for your gentle hand and for allowing a certain level of personal choice to be retained by our mother. She was a woman of self-direction and embraced your mission, as do we. Your organization is a precious asset that we hope will flourish for many years to come."
- "Please accept my sincere “thank you” for all you do providing both physical and spiritual care in our community. Watching a terminally ill loved one decline is almost intolerable. However, somehow when emotions and fears are shared with those who have experienced similar tragedy and somehow survived, people do carry on. Your loving guidance through such sorrow is an irreplaceable asset to our community. It is my wish that this donation will help you continue your essential work, and more importantly, bolster your staff with the knowledge that their work is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your efforts on behalf of all past, current, and future families in need of Hinds Hospice’s unique love and assistance."
- "I’ve probably written this letter a hundred times in my head but it never seems to convey the deep gratitude that my Mom and I feel towards your staff. The knowledge and confidence of your staff helped me keep my shoulders on straight and understand the process of dying. The love and compassion from everyone on you staff made us feel like we were not alone and had a family to share this with. My fathers exit was exactly what I had hoped for, and he was as comfortable and pain free as is possible. I can’t thank you enough for that. We will continue to support you through our words and deeds. Our love to all of you."
- "We will not forget to tell others of your love and care for mom, her family, and friends. We had read good things about you before our need, now we know how wonderful you and your team truly are. We are so grateful. Thank you. Thank you all. May god bless you richly. Here’s to unsung angels such as you."
- "Just wanted you to know how very grateful I am for all your exceptional staff of nurses and counselors who comforted and cared for my mother and our family. But the thanks do not stop there. I want to also thank the special group of “volunteers” I encountered during those weeks I spent with my mother, and tell you how comforting it was to be in a home setting as opposed to a hospital setting with staff who truly care about a person’s feelings and dignity."
- "Thank you so much for giving our Dad the loving care and the environment for a peaceful passing. We could not have asked for a more perfect place for our Dad’s final days. May god bless you all for the work you do everyday."